Finnabair's Store7 Dots StudioFlickrPinterestFacebookTwitterBlog

2017-05-13

Wooden box by Anastasia Kuznetsova


Hello! Anastasia Kuznetsova is here! I want to show you a banker in the style of a mixed media. Before that, I only made boxes of cardboard, and then I took as a basis the real wooden workpiece.



To make the texture of the flat workpiece more interesting, I crumpled the paper-tissue and glued it to the clear gesso. Next, I used a flower mask and a transparent crackel paste. Of course, you could have used a mastichine without a mask, but I wanted to play.





Next step I applied the modeling paste through a stencil with numbers. Then I used sprays.




There is a little secret in the work. As a finishing coat, I used new waxes. I'm just in love with it. It gave a light color, an amazing delicate shine. And most importantly, it helped create a protective finish layer, because the wax after drying does not react with water and fingers.





I hope you liked my idea. Bye everyone!

Mixed Media Place supplies:

5 comments:

  1. whoo this is awsome i love it. very elegant ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Anastasi, is so very gorgeous and I love to look at alle the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowieeeeee Anastasi....gorgeous...and wat a detailing!! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice box but what is a banker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! This is a box for storing money :)

    ReplyDelete